Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Seller Services

Maximum Exposure. Minimal Fees.

You have decided to explore selling your home. This is a major financial and emotional decision. With EstateFox, you have an expert advocate guiding you through the process, assuring that you feel comfortable every step of the way.

At EstateFox, we take an innovative approach to home sales, selling your property for a fixed fee instead of using the traditional percentage-of-sale approach. This means that by working with us, you will get more money from your home sale.

When you sell your home with a traditional brokerage, on average you pay your agent 3% and the buyer's agent 3% — for a total of 6% of the home's sale price. When you sell your home with EstateFox, we replace our 3% with a fixed fee.

Here are some examples on how much you would save in total commissions:

Property DetailsTraditional Broker (6%)EstateFox (3% + fixed fee)You Save
Condo, 800 sqft
Sale Price: $375,000
$22,500$18,750$3,750
Condo, 2,000 sqft
Sale Price: $2,000,000
$120,000$70,000$50,000
Home, 3,000 sqft
Sale Price: $2,500,000
$150,000$92,500$57,500

How can we offer such savings while maintaining consistent five-star service? Sounds too good to be true, right?

Two Reasons:

  • 1
    Due to our one-of-a-kind marketing technology, developed by MIT graduate, founding Principal and Broker, Mr. Marc Knight, we are able to offer cost-savings that other brokerages cannot. In the modern real estate market, most buyers search for their homes online, and almost half of them find their homes this way. You don’t pay for the work that our exceptional technology does for you.
  • 2
    We expect to sell every listing that we take. Many brokers will list 3 or 4 homes, hoping that only one of these properties will sell. We choose a more targeted and personal approach, which means that you don’t pay inflated fees to cover listing costs on other peoples’ homes.

So, now that we have explained how we save you money, let’s talk about the experience of selling your home with EstateFox.

  • 1
    You will meet with a well-informed advocate to discuss timeframe, unique features of your property, market trends and comparable sales. Together, you will determine an appropriate pricing strategy for your property.
  • 2
    Our home marketing consultants will provide you with insight on staging that will help prospective buyers realize the ultimate potential of your space. In addition to professional photography, we will provide your audience with a 3D model and floorplan of the space, so they can establish a personal connection with the property before they see it in person, and can look back on the space while they are considering it.
  • 3
    Now your property is ready to show. An EstateFox agent will always be on hand to accommodate any showing requests from prospective buyers. We welcome your presence if you would like to be available during showing. Regardless, you will receive feedback on your audience’s reactions and thoughts. We believe that exceptional communication is key to a solid business relationship.
  • 4
    You now have potential buyers and are ready to negotiate the sale. Sound stressful? Relax. Our highly skilled negotiators will do the work for you. We will work hard to maximize your sale price with optimal terms. Your success is our success. We expect that you will walk away satisfied and happy.
  • 5
    After your property is in contract, there is still work to be done. Our team will follow through with you to the end, arranging all inspections, appraisals and closing details for you. You are in good hands from start to finish.